[Wolves] Radio Attack...

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 16:09:50 GMT 2004

Hi Fizz

Looks like Jono has cracked the reason I could not send to the list!

Regarding "radio attack" I think it is hysterical, so long as they were
only mildly offencive. Didn't cause any damage, may have cost the
company the price of a couple of burgers and everyone had a laugh (apart
from the victim (at first) if they were not self confident) thats my
kind of humour.

Pete

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 15:42, fizzy wrote:

> Anyone else get visions of reload on reading this?!
>
> fizz

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk