[Wolves] Off topic - travelwm

gary at walsall.uk.com gary at walsall.uk.com
Thu Jan 15 18:18:40 GMT 2004

Hi Sparkles,
If you look in the archives, I said that the domain was parked on a server which by default refreshed the viewers browser to diydating. I can't remember saying that some other isp did this ? If I'm wrong, tell me. I have a few other domain names that I have purchased but haven't set a site up for yet, ie walsall.uk.com, bilston.co.uk, brownhills.com which all point to this server, but lack of time means that I haven't got around to creating a site on them yet.

The email address I use here is at my walsall.uk.com domain and and I don't use that anywhere else, yet I suddenly seem to have an email sent to me from express and star using this exact email address.

Everything I have said in here is the truth and I'm not trying to get you guys on my side about this, I am merely trying to see what others think about this. After all, this is a discussion group on linux and internet related stuff, so I though that i would get some feedback from people who are more likely to know alot more about this subject than I do.

Thanks for information you guys have said to me, I appreciate everyones comments.

Gary

sparkes <sparkes at phreaker.net> wrote ..