[Wolves] SCO

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Fri Jan 16 09:20:59 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 09:03, fizzy wrote:

> It's similar to me saying you have my stuff in your
> house and owe me £500.
you have stuff I own but being such a nice bloke (most reasonable man in
wolverhampton 3 years running) I won't demand or that you purchase the
goods outright. This is because I am a nice bloke and note an evil
corporate entity stealing our souls.

I will however be requiring a licence fee for the use of these goods.

This fee is a very reasonable £50 upfront and £50 a week once I have
discovered you are a mug.  This might go up in future and I still
reserve the right to all your money and income from uses my property.

note this is totally unlike the SCO case and any similarity is for
hillarity purposes only, Objects may appear distorted when viewing in
fairground mirrors, your mileage may verify the existance of god for
without proof I am nothing my name is darl mcbride, thank you and it's
good night from him and it's fight night from me, fighting out of
meeeeecccccccccciiiiiiioooooooo ccccccciiiiiiiittttttyyyy etc etc!

>  If you ask where it is so you
> can return it I refuse to say, saying this may
> prejudice my legal case against you.
I can't say what it is you own of mine cos then I don't have a case.
Currently my legal team are preparing a case where we never reveal what
you own of mine, how long you have owned it or even if it was mine to
begin with.

> IT'S STUPID!
it's not and I will also be sending you a court order not to kick that
football of mine that went over your fence in 1988! now please either
pay me lots of money, purchase me so you own any property I claim to own
with no proof of ownership (or indeed what the property was/is) or
return my football at once!

sparkes