[Wolves] Novell solutions ;-)

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Fri Jan 16 09:31:21 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 09:10, Old Dan wrote:
> sparkes wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 07:37, sparkes wrote:
> >
> >>http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,4149,1434404,00.asp
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > nope a new record ;-)
> >
> > how do you unfreeze messages in postfix? there might be some left in
> > there.  I have since moved to using my phreaker.net to send my mail and
> > I am still having problems with timeouts.
> >
> > anyone else on bt broadband having problems?
> Are you dual-NATting?
yup, major headaches with a windows only modem means a doze 2k box
running a shitty personal firewall -> my lan

> I'm having major problems here (BTOpenWorld) sending from machines on
> the main LAN but am not having problems sending from my Linux Desktop on
> the main server (which is single-NATted from smoothie)
looks like I have to earn some money and get a new router so I can ditch
the doze machine that should be earning it's keep playing mame (under
linux) but was moved over when the old firewall caught fire.

Incidentally I have found out the advert I was talking out and am going
to scan it today so you can all see it's irony.  I also made a mistake
when I said 600mhz it was a 400 mobile pentium.

sparkes