[Wolves] Glasses

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 12:34:44 GMT 2004

Hi folk it was good to put names and faces together!! I am not sure I want to come to future meetings in case I get elected!!! :-)

I really enjoyed it. Seeing you will also make it easier for me to communicate over the email.

Matthew I pointed out your glasses to Dan as I was leaving, have you got them now?

Cheers

Mo

Matthew Revell <wolveslug at understated.co.uk> wrote:
Hey, last night was good. It was great to see a couple of new faces, in
particular to put a face to Mo :)

Did anyone see my glasses, at the end of the night? Looks like I left them
in the Standard. Today, I've got to wear my prescription sunglasses, which
obviously is going to lead to some hilarious jokes at work... :)