[Wolves] Glasses

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Fri Jan 16 14:30:39 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 14:25, Matthew Revell wrote:
> sparkes said:
> > On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 12:34, Mo Awkati wrote:
> >> Hi folk it was good to put names and faces together!! I am not sure I
> >> want to come to future meetings in case I get elected!!! :-)
> > Normally that takes a few weeks.  There is a consensus that we only pick
> > you once you have fully embraced the ritual ;-)
>
> Damn.
as the nominations have been getting earlier and earlier moving from
when the towels arrived, to when the curry arrived, and finally being
sometimes held before the person in question arrived may I take this
opportunity to move the nominations a little earlier still

nominate Matt, do I have a second?

sparkes