[Wolves] Character stripper

bambam at opendildonics.org bambam at opendildonics.org
Sat Jan 17 00:19:32 GMT 2004

lmfao@:
> <snip bambam talking out of arse again>

> > > :)
> >
> > Don't be stupid sparkes - C++ better than C for doing text
> > replacem....
> >
> hang on isn't that what I said?
>
> and as for the rest if I needed to do text replacement I would look it
> up and not be so smug about knowing it.  At least we have ghettos here
> and not just flat caps ;-)

Heh - i did have to look a little part of it up (or rather,
at least test it before I posted!).

I don't own a flat cap.

Honest.

Really.

/me breaks down crying.

Ok, I do. But I only wear it on special occations. (and just
for the record - I didn't bring up ghettos. If I did I would
have mentioned dr. dre at least once :-)

bambam
--
When you're famous I'll remind you of the time you kissed aq.