[Wolves] the usual bambam

bambam at opendildonics.org bambam at opendildonics.org
Sat Jan 17 00:57:06 GMT 2004

All,

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for this last
year's bad behaviour.

There were the personal attacks on the "poor billpayer"
whomever that was (I can't even remember now), and now
personal remarks to matt.

Normal service will be resumed when I regain my zen-like
calm. Probably when I get back home :-)

This is not a retraction of what I said, as a lesser man may
act that way the whole time. Just an explaination for anyone
who was concerned.

(acutally, come to think about it, my calm seems to be
proportional to the cube of the distance from my folks -
can't think why :-)

bambam
--
Cry 'Socket(),' and let slip the packets of war;