[Wolves] Editors

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Sat Jan 17 14:24:50 GMT 2004

Finally decided to change my editor.

So I've changed it. To XEmacs.

This might come as a surprise to some people who have heard me express
Views on emacsen in the past!

However, I found a thing that does nice keybindings (cua-mode.el, so I
get ctrl-C for copy, ctrl-x for cut, ctrl-s for save, ctrl-q for quit,
etc).

First question: any Emacs users got any tips for things I can do to
make my emacs experience more pleasurable? ;)

Second question: any way I can speed the smegger up a bit on startup?
It takes ages while it loads up a load of libraries and whatnot...

Aq.

--
;; It appears that /dev/null is a conforming XSL processor.