[Wolves] New Lug bloke

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 00:52:51 GMT 2004

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the LUG!!

I am the LUGMaster, twisted LUGMaster and I thought I
welcome you to the LUG. We meet every two weeks on
wednesday at The Standard in town.

Which company do you work for at the Science Park? I
used to go to Uni there.

  Jono

--- Simon Burke <its_simon_burke at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is my first post within the Lug. Im a sys
> admin/ graphic designer/
> support guy/ technical consultant workin for some
> huge Microsoft fan in
> wolves science park.
>
> Mainly BSD based on my new freeBSD5.2 machine at the
> mo, with 5.0 server's
> oh and everyone has atleast one XP machine, and use
> a mac osX 10.3.2
> (freeBSD based) at work.
>
> Dan, where ever you are  is responsible for my
> joining.., *waves* hello!!
>
> ahh.. 1st quick question, does anyone know how to
> get "shutdown -k now" to
> work on mac osX as it keep coming back with the
> error that 'option -o
> require -r or -h' and all i want to do is logout
> local users, not shutdown
> in any form.

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician