[Wolves] Linux Expo trip in April to London

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 02:45:52 GMT 2004

Hello all,

Right, I just wanted to let you all know the dates for
the Linux User & Developer expo. It is:

  Tue 20 April 2004
  Wed 21 April 2004

Anyone interested in coming should let me know. We
will do the same process as last time where people can
give me some cash for the hotel and I will book the
rooms. I suggest we do the same as before and go on
the morning of the first day and leave the evening of
the second day. This means one night in a hotel.

Anyone up for it? It was mucho fun the last time.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician