[Wolves] ebay screen scraper

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 08:42:42 GMT 2004

sparkes wrote:
> for seller infomation http://www.jonobacon.org/viewcomments.php?id=215
> here is a little script to do just that.
>
> http://westmids.homeunix.com/projects/ebayscraper/ebay.php
> http://westmids.homeunix.com/projects/ebayscraper/ebay.phps (to grab the
> source)
>
> Note: total lack of Perl Style RexExps to piss off BamBam ;-) could have
> looked them up but I am a philistine ;-) Besides all they would have
> done is reduced code size and speeded up execution, lol.
>
> sparkes

naughty sparkes... check for error conditions, or use @

XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Location: http://westmids.homeunix.com/projects/ebayscraper/ebay.php
Line Number 2, Column 1:<b>Warning</b>:  file_get_contents():
php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name
resolution in <b>/var/www/projects/ebayscraper/ebay.php</b> on line
^