[Wolves] New Lug bloke

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:49:46 GMT 2004

>Hi Simon,
>
>Welcome to the LUG!
>
> > This is my first post within the Lug. Im a sys admin/ graphic designer/
> > support guy/ technical consultant workin for some huge Microsoft fan in
> > wolves science park.
>
>Bloody hell, that's quite some job you've got there! Must be fun juggling
>it all.
>
>Matt.

Your tellin me, but luckily i dont have many clueless users to support,
grapich design is the focus of the day apparently, sys admin is fun esp when
ppl dont know what i can do with ssh, havin set all the root passwd's, and
so far windoze hasnt crashed once but i always get at least one mac a day
going down.. :((