[Wolves] New Lug bloke & IRC users

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 09:22:08 GMT 2004

>Hey, when did Linux come into it? :-D Seriously, a fair bit more than
>Linux goes on here. From what I've seen, the LUG is about people who share
>a certain way of looking at the world, and that world view just happens to
>make them more likely to be into Linux.

Fair enuff just checkin, im used to having ppl in Linux rooms on IRC being
intimidated by us BSD users, but some/most IRC users are just plain idiots
(to put it nicely) if u dont mind me saying hehe.. ;-) had a fair few bad
experiences with IRC ppl, including at meets, now banned form every KFC in
the country but i see that as a good thing.