[Wolves] Archive via Google

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 10:43:35 GMT 2004

 --- Matthew Revell <wolveslug at understated.co.uk>
wrote:
> I was just wondering, is it a good thing to have the
> archives of this list
> available to anyone (including Google's bots)?
>
> I don't really have an opinion on the matter, so I
> would be interested to
> see what other people think! :)

Personally I think not.  I've never seen the purpose,
does *anyone* use them ever?! Very little of the
discussion on here is on topic and I'd rather not have
random people reading personal emails...

If I was less apathetic I'd enable the no-archive mail
flag but a) I've got enough going on and b) everything
I wrote would be replied to and therefore archived
anyway.

> Matthew Revell

Is it Matthew or Matt?

fizz