[Wolves] Blind tech reporting from the BBC

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 11:24:38 GMT 2004

I love the BBC. However, their tech reporting really does leave a lot to
be desired. Their favoured method is to act as an unedited mouthpiece for
Microsoft. Anyway, today they're doing much the same for SCO:

I say we each complain to the BBC that they're not presenting the full
picture. They make no mention of the fact that the rest of the IT industry
(M$ not included) are laughing at SCO. Instead, they make passing
reference to the SCO claims as "widely disputed", with nothing further.

--

Matthew Revell
www.understated.co.uk