[Wolves] Editors

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Mon Jan 19 15:15:37 GMT 2004

> bambam at opendildonics.org said:
(not that I saw it; why am I not getting any of bambam's mails?)
>> I've heard C++ is quite good, why not write your own?

I've thought about it. Not in C++, though, because it bites the fat one.
But I have seriously considered writing an editor in Python. The problem
is that I don't want to have to reimplement an editor widget, and all the
decent editor widgets that I could plug into a project are GUI only
(wxStyledText, Scintilla, GTK's rich edit, etc). See "must work on the
console" in list of requirements.

Aq.

--
Hov ghajbe'bogh ram rur pegh ghajbe'bogh jaj
(A day without secrets is like a night without stars)