[Wolves] turbolinux

Steve Ruffles douseruffles at spruffles.plus.com
Tue Jan 20 00:52:53 GMT 2004

Thanks Stuart,
I've read it's popular in the East. Looks cheap enough to buy so I may =
have
a bash.
Debian, for me, would be tricky at this stage, though I will try it when =
have more knowledge and skill with Linux. =20

>i had a blast with Turbo  whilst out in China .. working for a local =
school

i found it to widley used over there .. but i dont see much over here i
thought it was ok as a server OS .. but for the desktop  i didnt really=20
get into it =20

i now use Debian which i find much better=20

give it a try ... see what you think=20

---