[Wolves] GPL, IP and patents..

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 10:05:51 GMT 2004

sparkes said:
> On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 09:31, Matthew Revell wrote:
>
>> http://www.nvg.ntnu.no/sinclair/computers/loki/loki.htm#pandora
>
> I remember looking forward to crash each month to see the latest rumours
> of these machines.

I was always a Your Sinclair boy. I remember one of their final issues
came out with a demo of Streetfighter II, on the cover tape, for the
Speccy!

> And I have a Z88 sitting on my desk, and a ZX81 less than 2 metres from
> my desk as a testiment to Sir Clives brilliance ;-)

I used to have the son of the Z88 ... the Amstrad thing that looked
similar but had some really brightly coloured function keys. Wow, I wrote
loads of homework on that, then transferred it over to the Amstrad PCW.
Hoorah!

> sparkes (sinclair through and through)

Sinclair (ZX81 and every flavour of Speccy you can imagine), Amstrad (I
was a power PCW user! :) ) and Commodore (Miggy all the way!)

Matthew Revell
www.understated.co.uk
www.contentpeople.co.uk