Mega-pc, was Re: [Wolves] GPL, IP and patents..

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 11:21:41 GMT 2004

 --- fizzy <fizzyorguk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> There was also the 'mega-pc', half mega drive, half
> pc, rather cool.

I know someone who has one of those, it's based on the
386. Hard drive is screwed otherwise I would have
added that to my list of useless machinery that I
attempt to install Linux on, though admittedly I could
still do it up, but thats getting ridiculous ;)

Theres a quick thing on it at
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.i-m.de/home/compmuseum/sega/megapc.htm&prev=/search%3Fq%3DSega%2Bmega-pc%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8

alas all the google results were in german so this is
a babelfish translation.

> fizz

Ad

=====