[Wolves] GPL, IP and patents..

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 11:26:01 GMT 2004

fizzy said:
>  --- fizzy <fizzyorguk at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I'm sure there was a general release game that you
>> controlled by thought, this would of course be
>> amazingly cool, but I may have imagined it.
>
> It's called mind drive and looks rather cool! They
> used to retail at $300, maybe i'll find one on ebay...

Wow, surely that's the stuff of Lawnmower Man, not 8-bit computing!

> There was also the 'mega-pc', half mega drive, half
> pc, rather cool.

Oh my lordy, yes! Looking back, that sort of hybrid beast seems mad, but
there it used to be, in Dixons, sporting an Amstrad badge.

> Finally, amstrad action was my childhood computer
> magazine of choice :)

Just think, there's a generation just after ours ... they'll be talking
about Playstation Magazine. How depressing.