Mega-pc, was Re: [Wolves] GPL, IP and patents..

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Tue Jan 20 13:57:44 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 11:30, fizzy wrote:

> ". Both components do not co-operate, but they
> nevertheless divide the monitor exit, whereby the
> megadrive picture on the VGA monitor became visible.
> Since VGA monitors have usually no loudspeaker,
> megadrive short hand was coupled to the PC
> loudspeaker."
>
> I'd be tempted to get one and change the PC for a
> decent pc, but it's too much like hard work :) Still,
> if I see one lying around for a tenner i'll get one.

if that's all they do you might was well get a normal one, move the
socket onto a ribbon cable and just sort out the monitor spliter cable
yourself using one of the million designs on the net.

But saying that just download an emulator and ask me to sort you out
with most of the roms ever released on the megadrive ;-)

sparkes