[Wolves] Archive via Google

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Tue Jan 20 16:01:58 GMT 2004

Jono Bacon wrote:
> Heya,
>
>>I've got one. It's packed for my move, tho'. If
>>anyone really wants to
>>improve their grammar, or punctuation, then I
>>strongly recommend R L
>>Trask's Penguin Guide to Grammar and Penguin Guide
>>to Punctuation.
>
> Moving?
>
> Incidentally, do we really need to correct each other
> on spelling and grammer on the list? Does akneewan
> gyve a sheet?

I think you'll find that's spelt 'grammar'.  ;) ;)

I don't think anyone /really/ cares (it's just people playing about
being pedantic isn't it?) unless someone really starts to overly use
hard-to-read SMS speak.

/I/ don't even use that when I'm sending mobile messages - whenever I
read anything entirely written in it it makes me want to hit things.

--
Dan