[Wolves] Legality of Windows/Mac fonts in Linux?

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 19:18:49 GMT 2004

 Jono
when I installed SuSE 9.0 on my PC I did an update
with YaST2. One of the packages that were selected for
me was MS Fonts. The license, if I remember right,was
that to be used for personal use because I had to
accept it before it was installed.  I think its still
on the pc somewhere, I'll try and find it.

Mo

--- Jono Bacon <jonobacon at yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi all,