The american dream, Was: Re: [Wolves] Distro's & OSes

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 12:27:16 GMT 2004

fair enuff, i was jus beinc curious as to what ppl choice would be if MS was
to fall say tonight :), it is enitavble i agreee, but its just a matter of
when, and most empires to last for hundreds of years but not always in the
buisness world, if u can call MS a buisness (slowly becoming a
dictatorship). Ie gates's dream of world domination.

Oh btw dunno if ppl know but:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/evaluate/featfunc/sfuintro.asp
Is MS admitting they are slippng in the server field??