[Wolves] Newbie new boy

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 14:06:45 GMT 2004

Hi Rob,

Welcome to the LUG! Great to see you have joined up -
I am sure you will have some fun here.

Can you make it down to meetings by the way? As dave
said, our next meet is on Wednesday. It is usually a
good ol' knees up with plenty of social banter,
discussion, technical debates, foul jokes (usually of
the Gorilla variety) and of course eating and
drinking. I am getting driven to the LUG this week
hopefully. :)

Hope to see you there.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician