[Wolves] Bill Gates

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Mon Jan 26 15:58:20 GMT 2004

Simon Burke wrote:
> I know its a sacreligious name to mention here, but still i needed to
> point something out:
>
> http://news.deviantart.com/article/12753/
>
> I cant believe that Bill Gates is to recieve a KBE, Bill Gates Knight
> Commander of the British Empire just does not sound right?
Kinda makes you remember why you're a republican (small r) doesn't it?

The worst thing is one of the reasons he's here in the first place is to
try and save the NHS deal he has from going over to the Light Side of
the Force.  IIRC there is a nice tripartite meeting (Him, Gordon Brown
and the NHS procurement bloke, can't remember his name) scheduled for today.

Sometimes I hate this fscking country.

--
Dan