[Wolves] Building a PC: suggestions

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 18:27:10 GMT 2004

I would also go along with the Asus. They have a
reputation for high performance mobos also a 3 year
guarantee!!

The SATA 8MB cach hard disks are supposed to be good.

The important thing about the memory is to make very
sure that it is compatible with the mobo. Very
frequently builders experience problems and are blamed
on all sorts of things and almost always are traced
back to memory incompatibility.

Mo

For true budget systems, the ASUS Predators are