[Wolves] Darl McBride in Business Week

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 10:23:25 GMT 2004

 --- Matthew Revell <wolveslug at understated.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> At the airport, on the way home from New York, I
> picked up a copy of
> Business Week. Before you cry "Why?", much as my
> other half did,

becuase there is NOTHING to do at the New York
airport? I was so disapointed when I came back.  On
off the hook a couple of weeks ago they were saying
how it was a security risk having lots of stuff going
on at heathrow? No idea, but JFK airport sucks.

> Apparently, Darl is a committed Mormon (say no more)
> and father of seven.

Surely it's ungodly to do what he's doing? Mind you,
Christian soldiers, never understood that one, have
they not heard of "thou shalt not kill"?!

> Anyway, it's fairly balanced as is available online
> at:
>http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/04_05/b3868104_mz063.htm
Cheers.

> Matthew Revell