[Wolves] Darl McBride in Business Week

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 22:16:16 GMT 2004

sparkes said:

> I have a copy of the book of mormon somewhere if anyone wants a laugh.

My goodness, it's terribly written. The guy sat down and said, "I've got
to write it in the style of the King James Authorised version of the
Bible, so it sounds authentic" and then wrote something very crap but put
a load of "thees" and "thous" in.

My favourite bit is where Jesus visits the native American tribes.

Oh, if anyone reading is a Mormon (sorry, Latter Day Saint) and is
offended, well, that's tough on you for being so ridiculously stupid.

> swapped it for a copy of the morning star with a *very* attractive young
> lady from salt lake city ;-)  I wondered if the rumours about the young
> ladies from utah where true but she was too much of a good mormon for me
> to find out :-(

I don't know the rumours - tell me more :)