[Wolves] Can you believe it??!!

Helen Randle helenr at gmx.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 10:16:17 GMT 2004

sparkes wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 12:20, David Goodwin wrote:
> > Helen Randle wrote:
> >
> > Unfortunately if they require IE, then they may require VBScript.... in
> > which case somethings just won't work for you.
>
> I believe it plugs in outlook components.

I got in!! I set my user agent and fooled the site into thinking I have IE6!

However I haven't cracked it as I can now access WOLF, but not the module info
(which was the whole point). I click on the module guide and the page goes
blank, so I try going back and get this error message

Could not start process Unable to create io-slave:
klauncher said: Unknown protocol 'vbscript'.

Any ideas?

> You might be able to get it to work with internet explorer 6 running on
> wine.  It runs on crossover office with no problems (apart from font
> size differences) but I am not sure how it runs on vanilla wine

I have thought about getting wine anyway, so might try this option.

Helen