[Wolves] MS web dev

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:31:56 GMT 2004

help!, i've got to develop the company sites using on dreamweaver and a tool
thecompany bought for DHTML. I cant use frames, i prolly cant use css
properly cuz boss will moan bout having issuses with IE as its not fully
compliant, complies to css1 core rather than the full set within css1.
Oh and i can only use .Net and DHTML for anything beyond normal HTML. OH and
at the momment he opposes open source technologies, but im working on it. At
hthe momment the sites look like this one:

http://www.www-developer.com/

but he wants it moderninsed and renovated, any suggestions how i can do this
using only .NET and DHTML, I will prolly persuade him to let me use advanced
features of css (http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/), but again IE may
not like it..

I have ideas but i cant do them cuz of his restrictions.