[Wolves] {Dangerous Filename?} Hi

David Goodwin david.goodwin at openminds.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 13:46:40 GMT 2004

Chris Procter wrote:
> Does anyone know what a .pif file actually is, the only ones I have ever
> encountered have been viruses but I assume not even windows would reserve a
> file extension for viruses.

I think it's some lame ancient legacy thing... although I've only ever
seen .com and .exe executables personally.

> chris
>
> P.S. 3 and a half hours to drive 4 miles last night, 15 minutes to walk the
> last one, after abandoning the car.

Sounds like Kat and I had it lucky then - we did 13-14 miles in 2 hours
(left at 5:10, home at 7pm).

Who went to the local supermarket and did handbrake turns in the car
park then ? Kat and I spotted only one person doing this while at
Sainsburys.

David.

--
David Goodwin