[Wolves] Books For Free

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Thu Jul 1 12:30:42 BST 2004

I was trying sell the following on eBay, but they never got sold. So if anyone is interested let me know and I'll bring them along to the next meeting. Free to a good home, but will accept Guinness if you really insist ;)

Web Multimedia Development (New Riders)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6907337844&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT

Web Design Resources Directory
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6907337821&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT

CORE Java Web Server (Prentice Hall)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6907337813&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT

World Wide Web Internet Directory (New Riders)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6907337850&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT

I also have a book entitled "The Linux Complete Command Reference", which due to it's weight  (postage is 7 quid!) I haven't bothered putting on eBay. It's a bit old, but much of what's inside is still applicable today.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672311046/104-5488151-8835126?v=glance

If you need more details let me know. On a first come, first served basis. If I don't get any interest by the end of the week they will be going to a local charity shop.

Barbie.
--
Barbie (@missbarbell.co.uk) | Birmingham Perl Mongers user group | http://birmingham.pm.org/