[Wolves] Books For Free

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 1 12:40:51 BST 2004

On Thursday 01 Jul 2004 12:30, Barbie wrote:

> I also have a book entitled "The Linux Complete Command Reference", which
> due to it's weight  (postage is 7 quid!) I haven't bothered putting on
> eBay. It's a bit old, but much of what's inside is still applicable today.
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672311046/104-5488151-883512
>6?v=glance

I'd be interested in this one "The complete command reference" I cant get to
meetings but Dave Goodwin lives round the corner from me so he might be kind
enough to pick it up for me and I can collect from him.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"