[Wolves] ADSL Modem problems

Tim Humpherson tim_matrix at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jul 3 00:22:35 BST 2004

Hey,  would anyone be able to help me with the installation of my ADSL
USB Modem?  I have tried to follow the instructions fron various sources
on the internet, and from some oif you, but to no avail.

Either I have missed something, or installed incorrectly?

I would be willinging to pick you and drop you back home, if you'd be
able to sort out the modem problem.

This e-mail was sent, using Thunderbird on my other hard drive, running
Windows XP [it works yeah, but ugh, really cos wanted to get rid of MS
stuffs! :-) ]

Thanks.

Tim,