[Wolves] Panel Clock running slow

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 8 11:52:45 BST 2004

On Thursday 08 Jul 2004 11:05, The wise and knowledgeable Mark R. Trotman
proclaimed:

> SimonB wrote:
> > i dont knwo whats going on here, heh
>
> Mine is working fine but I'm using FC2 and I'm permanently connected to
> the net.
>
> </smug> ;)

Mark

Theres a man after my own heart, I use FC2 as well (Now actually, its my main
toy) no problems there but then I have it set to regularly update the time
from the net, apart from the one time when I couldn't understand why the time
was so totally wrong then looked at the preferences and found I was on Moscow
time -LOL

>Ok, im running suse 9.1 pro too, and i dont seem to have this problem,
>though my machine is on about 2 maybe 3 hours a day or at least it
>doesnt seem to change.
>
>Its just an out of the box configuration, so i dont knwo whats going on
>here, heh

SimonB

You lucky bugger! I have 9.0 Retail Box and installed 9.1 Upgrade Retail Box
its got to be something stupid like somebody has been giving Horlicks to the
donkey that lives inside my base unit, I mean, how else does the thing work?
you cant get a bloke to turn the fly wheel all day!! :-)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"