[Wolves] Debian Install

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 14:38:31 BST 2004

Hey Guys

Been a bit naughty and spoken to Sparkes off list re loading Debian on my mega
powerful 40MB Digital Laptop.

I have the base system installed! However I'm a bit stuffed now as I'm not
sure what to do next.

The thing has a Xircom PCMCIA card in it and I heard the bleep and the light
is on but Debian said there was not one?

So I'm stuck with the basic system at the minute as I cant get on our network
(at work) to gain access to the net.

Going away to have a coffee and a think :-(

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"