[Wolves] Debian Install

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 15:04:17 BST 2004

On Friday 09 Jul 2004 14:43, The wise and knowledgeable Jono Bacon proclaimed:

> Welcome to the Debian inner circle. ;)
>
> It will take a little learning, but Debian is great in the long run.
> Which version are you running? Stable/Woody, Testing or Unstable?
>
> Congrats Pete. :)
>
> 	Jono

Woody but it needs to be a small install as the CPU is a P133 with a whopping
40MB of memory and a 6GB HDD. Dual boot (Sorry still need the safety net) as
you know I'm still a newbie.

Its a little bit dead at the moment as I cant (or at least I'm not sure how
to) connect to the web to download the packages.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"