[Wolves] Debian Install

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 08:56:07 BST 2004

On Monday 12 Jul 2004 19:14, The wise and knowledgeable James Turner
proclaimed:

> On Friday 09 Jul 2004 14:38, Peter Cannon wrote:
> > The thing has a Xircom PCMCIA card in it and I heard the bleep and the
> > light is on but Debian said there was not one?
>
> "The lights are on but there's no-one home."?

Yep! Debian is obviously saying "OK mush! I've got it, what do you want me to
do with it? Coz I aint got nuffink that'll run it" -LOL

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"