[Wolves] Infopoint this weekend

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 11:25:48 BST 2004

Hi all,

David and I volunteered to do an Infopoint at a fair in Birmingham this Sunday.
Unfortunately, we're going to be in no position to prepare ourselves for this,
as we have David's Gran's funeral on Saturday.

There is a chance we may be able to turn up for a couple of hours towards the
end, but we certainly don't have time to do any cd burning and the like.

Would anyone else be able to cover for us?  If not, I could try sblug, but I
haven't really talked about it with any of them before, so there'd be a fair
bit of explaining to do.

I have a fair few resources I put together for our last fair, and can make these
available if they would be any use.

thanks

Kat

--
Kat Goodwin
Nutter, Dog Owner, Linux Enthusiast and High Maintenance Woman