[Wolves] SATA?

SimonB simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 12:28:27 BST 2004

Adam Sweet wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Does anyone know the status of SATA with Linux at the
> moment? I'm looking at a bigger hard drive and have
> SATA connectors on my mb and don't really want to have
> to shuffle installations and disks (my current setups
> are on a pair of parallel ATA drives).

Dont know if this will help, but i assume that SATA does work with
linux, i havnt tried to set it up myself, but our sata array runs linux
as the OS and when its not deleting the system partition on the hosting
server it works well.

So id say it does work, but i casnt say how well really.

Thanks
SimonB