[Wolves] Debian Install Update

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 15:56:00 BST 2004

On Monday 19 Jul 2004 15:43, The wise and knowledgeable fizzy proclaimed:

> Depends how you mean by GUI, KDE and Gnome would be
> hell under those specs, but you shouldn't have a
> problem running blackbox.  I got SuSE 6 and debian
> working (eventually) on a machine without a cdrom or
> disk drive.

Me and my missuse of terminology :-( I would like to run it in a graphical
environment as I'm safer with icons and buttons rather that text mode,

I have just downloaded ICEwm as this is what Vector Linux uses that so my
logic says that might work but I will get hold of Blackbox although I don't
know this one.

I take it installation will be the same as ICEwm?

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"