[Wolves] OSS evangelism

Sean Spencer sean.spencer at nowrecruitment.com
Fri Jul 23 13:50:40 BST 2004

Fair play to you. More power to the Penguin.

(oh sorry, I didn't introduce myself)

Sean. 35. Walsall.

Network Systems Manager (Unfortunately on M$ Systems only - at the
moment..hoping to bring some TUX power to the fold soon).

Newbie to linux, used Mandrake 9.1 onwards. Also used Debian, Red Hat, and
various other distro's that I don't even care to mention due to their
complete inability to capture my attention for more than 30 seconds
(hardware detection being the main problem).

I'm keen to learn more, but hope in some ways I am able to contribute in any
way I can to this list.

Sean.