[Wolves] OSS evangelism

Matthew Warwick aozc15 at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jul 23 14:20:47 BST 2004

I've been using OOo for about 2 months at work now, and It does the job for
me just fine. The Entire dixons group has had a new computer network/till
system put in place now (Well, it uses XP Pro instead of Unix now but we'll
gloss over that point), the main Till interface is a Java App and all the
terminals have OOo installed on them. That's about 25 terminals per store
for pc world alone, multiplied by about 130 stores, I'm sure that's quite a
saving over what MS would have charged for Office.

And with regards to the MS Linux, that's a practical joke that someone
posted a couple of years back ;)

Matt