[Wolves] Fedora menu again

Mark Ellse me at chaseacademy.com
Tue Jun 1 11:46:16 BST 2004

Hi all,

I've just downloaded and installed Fedora 2 on an old machine here. Same
old problem on the menu structure in Gnome. Can't seem to take away
existing menu items.

So I start thinking about how the menu structure works. And I choose a
menu item and seach for files containing the name of that program. But
after a week working at it, and it's still seaching away, my computer
can't find anything that looks obviously like a file which has the menu
structure in it.

So, how does the menu in Gnome work? Where is the info stored, and in
what form? Does anyone know?

There's a mars bar for the first correct answer!

Cheers,

Mark