[Wolves] Episode 8 LugRadio and the elections

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 11:57:28 BST 2004

On Tuesday 01 June 2004 11:38, Matthew Revell wrote:

> If anyone sees that as a breech of the BNP's freedom of speech, then I
> can't be arsed to argue against you but while I've got anything to do with
> LugRadio, the BNP won't be on it!

Cor the diplomacy of the Jack boot

> > What about when I met you in the Hotel carpark on Sunday?
>
> As far as I remember, sodomy wasn't mentioned :)

Your absolutely right!

Sorry for my lavatorial humour!

Smile your on Candid Camera :-)

P.S. I don't support BNP I was at the Lewisham riots I lived not far from
there and my family shopped there of a Saturday it was not a pretty site.

I mentioned it to be slightly provocative, just because a party says it
supports a patent issue doesn't mean they are the only political voice.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"