[Wolves] Fedora menu again

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 13:12:39 BST 2004

Hi Mark

On Tuesday 01 June 2004 11:52, Mark Ellse wrote:

> So, how does the menu in Gnome work? Where is the info stored, and in
> what form? Does anyone know?
>
> There's a mars bar for the first correct answer!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark

I'm an FC1 user I take it you are on the Fedora LUG?
I don't have the answer to your question but will see if my contact in the US
(He has the same kit as me but with FC2 installed) has any ideas.

If I find out do I still get the Mars bar?

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"