[Wolves] Episode 8 LugRadio and the elections

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Tue Jun 1 14:19:39 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 11:42, Peter Cannon wrote:

> Now this is the problem with Democracy I saw a film once I think it was about
> the Acili Louro were the Palestinians hijacked the ship and a Jew said to one
> of the fringe members who supported the Palestinians because they were
> oppressed:
>
> "When we have been pushed into the sea and have become the oppressed will you
> then change allegiance and defend us against our enemies?"
Now I realise that I don't normally jump into political debates and this
might shock a few people ;-)

The Jews of israel are the nazi's of the later half of the 20th century
and they need to remember at least one thing before they become another
after thought in the history books.

The Palistinans are also seminites and the anti-seminite israeli jew has
got to be the silliest thing it is possible to be. ;-)

sparkes