[Wolves] Web devel

SimonB simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 10:51:36 BST 2004

Hiya,
I know there are a few web developers here who do a bit on contract work
and i'd just though id be a cheeky buggar. Basically a client of mine
needs wants to find a contractor for a fairly big web site, (an online
shop kind of thing (for personalised CD's), which either needs to be
easy to maintain or a continual thing might be able to be negociated.

They want a contractor rather than something prebuilt (ie like mambo
etc) and was wondering if anyone here was interested. I dont know how
much it would be for in terms of pay (to be negociated), but if theres
any interest mail me off list and i'll swap details...

Thanks,
SimonB